Friday, December 23, 2005

Top 10 Applications of 2005

Here's my list of my 10
Favorite apps from the year!
(in order)

10 Web Sudoku
Sudoku has exploded in bookstores; I enjoy this free online version.

9 Gmail
Google’s Gmail has a fantastic, simple to use interface.

8 Del.icio.us
My favorite social bookmark & tagging place.

7 Flickr
Digital pictures stored and shared with ease.

6 iTunes
I have replaced Windows Media Player with this simple MP3 player.

5 Bloglines
I canceled my subscription to my local paper and now read it on Bloglines.

4 Google Earth & Google Maps
Maps & satellite images… neato!

3 Wikipedia
My first source for information!

2 Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird
Goodbye Internet Explorer & Outlook!

1 Bible Gateway
Scripture online--all in the language or translation of your choice!

What did I leave off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.