Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Coolest Conference Ever!


I have been throughly enjoying this free online conference!

I was able to participate in a workshop on wikis by Vicki Davis.

It provided fantastic lessons and practice in online colaboration. I worked with an educator from Cairo, Egypt and Pennsylvania to produce an award winning wiki!

Vicki wrapped up the workshop with a Skypecast complete with awards presentation!

As aresult of this conference, I'll even be hosting a Skypecast myself.

When will the rest of our principals and teachers catch on to this exciting way to work?

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for all you did to help make the K12 Online Conference a success!
    I heard great reviews from the skypecast your hosted during the When Night Falls culminating event.

    I look forward to working with you next year. Skype me sometime and let's discuss ways we can collaborate.

    Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach
    K12 Online Conference Convener

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.