Friday, April 06, 2007

Skype me!

I just hung up from a free conference Skype conversation with Melinda Miller a Principal in the Show Me State. Also joining us was Janeta Garton from the same district, her role is to provide instructional tech support to the principals and teachers in their district. It was exciting for me to listen to their enthusiasm as they were involved in a professional development opportunity at 10:30 pm from their own home.

I am now their newest fan on delicious, Miller & Garton.

Thanks for the call, I enjoyed our conversation and look forward to learning more about the cool things you are both doing for the kids of Willard.

Have you tried Skype?
Why not Skype Me™!and give it a try!

Random Skype fact:
Did you know that eBay purchased Skype in 2005?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I enjoyed our discussion via Skype last night. It will take a while for the novelty of this tool to wear off.

    I wanted to share with you my main websites. I publish Fusion as a resource and training tool for our teachers:
    www.willard.k12.mo.us/co/tech/index.htm
    Fusion Finds is the blog I recently started:
    jgarton.edublogs.org/

    Melinda and I are also Moodlers. She uses Moodle with her book study groups. I use it to provide free, on-line pd courses for our teachers.

    I look forward to reading your future posts. Thanks for the conversation.

    Janetta

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

  • Glenn,
    How did you remove your blogger profile while still leaving it at Almost Monday? I want to do the same thing but am having trouble.

    Thanks!

    By Blogger Steve Poling, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.