Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Curling @ NCCE

This entry comes from the Double Tree Portland - Lloyd Center. The same Lloyd Center that was the training ice arena of Tonya Harding. I'll be spending the entire week in Portland for the annual NCCE (Northwest Council for Computer Education) Conference. Lloyd Center Mall is right across the street from my hotel, it was built with an ice rink right down the middle and tonight they offered Curling lessons for $5. It was fun to watch but I still don't get it.
Look for to more details about my sessions and experiences at the NCCE conferences each night this week.

2 Comments:

  • Yipee! The Puyallup Community passed the levy! Let's celebrate by curling tonight at the ice rink. This could be a great team building experience. Or it could be a great test for my out-of-state insurance coverage when I slip on the ice and break a leg.

    By Blogger Betsy Fletcher, at 8:23 AM  

  • Greeat post

    By Anonymous Meta Diamonds, at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.