Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hey Puyallup Teachers

It's possible that all 1200 of you will be reading my blog this month. I'll have my counter set.

I post a daily thought on education and technology Monday - Friday. Set this as your home page and you'll begin each day with my look on life from where I sit. The better news is that you can contribute to the discussion by leaving a comment with your opinion on the issue of the day.

You should also check the blogs of the Instructional Tech Team and many or our PSD Administrators have blogs too.

Join the fun and leave them a comment or two...heck you should even consider starting a blog yourself... Welcome to the Blogosphere...Your students have been waiting for you.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Cowgirl Will,

    I think your comment is best of all!

    Intel Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.