Saving E-mail as a Word Doc
Have you ever wanted to save your email beyond the 90 days in GroupWise?
Would you like to have access to important information contained in emails when not connected?
Would you like to be able to save important email conversations with parents for documentation?
Well here's a tip from Alicia Nosworthy:
The steps below will guide you through the process of saving your email as a Word document (without cutting, copying or pasting).
- While the email you wish to save is open, click the disk icon(save) on the toolbar.
- In the window that appears, click Browse to choose where you want to save the document.
- In the new window that appears, navigate to the desired location and click OK.
- You will return to the previous window but note that the information in the Current directory: box has changed. Highlight the components of the email you want saved. Click Save.
- Note: It won’t hurt anything but you don’t need to save HTML Message or Attachment Mime.
- The email will be saved as a Word document in the designated location.