Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Flagr Share Where


Flagr's another map and pic app that was just released yesterday... this is a cool way to do virtual field trips.

I couldn't figure out a way to give you the exact URL so you'll need select Explore to search for my flags using GEMalone zoom in until you see my flags at Pioneer Park in Puyallup. You can also serch for the tags Park and Art. I used the same waypoints and pics as yesterday so we could make a fair comparison.

It didn't take long for me to recreate yesterday's virtual field trip using JoeMap. I like the obvious ajax feel, it is very easy to create content.

I was even able to add a pic to this map from my cell phone. Using MMS I sent the address, description and title to Flagr and it placed the pic on the map at the exact location almost...it only missed my house by a couple of blocks.

Anyone up for another virtual field trip tomorrow?...Guess where we're going...you guessed it...Pioneer Park in Puyallup.

1 Comments:

  • Cool, but I still have no clue how you did this. I didn't do the one yesterday, just this today.
    It was a great tour of the art.
    I won't see you until Monday. WERA and state work.

    By Blogger Lori, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.